High voltage SCR switches in robust TO-218AC and TO-220AB packages
The SK225xD/SK255KD/SK625xD/SK655KD Series SCR Switching Thyristors from Littelfuse are unidirectional switches designed to handle voltage spikes and power surges in incoming AC power mains. These SCRs can take up to 1300V (SK225xD and SK255KD Series) or 1700V (SK625xD and SK655KD Series) without malfunctioning. They are suitable for switching of 50/60Hz AC mains up to 440Vrms. These high voltage SCRs have high repetitive and non-repetitive peak off-stage voltage (VDRM/VDSM) ratings, ensuring reliable operation even when subjected to the high voltage surges common in commercial AC mains power in some areas. Typical applications include AC solid-state switches, industrial power tools, and line rectification (50/60Hz).
• High repetitive peak off-state voltage (VDRM) of 1200V or 1600V
• High non-repetitive peak off-state voltage (VDSM) of 1300 or 1700V
• Durable internal ceramic insulation (RD, LD and KD packages)
• Ensures reliable operation for AC mains voltages of 440Vrms (SK225xD and SK255KD Series) or 600Vrms (SK625xD and SK655KD Series).
• Withstands voltage surges common in commercial AC mains power
• Provides high electrical isolation voltage to ensure operating safety
For further information, please contact Jeva Narian on:
(011) 923 9600 email@example.com
Issued By: Seipati Tlhoaele
Arrow Altech Distribution
Tel: 011 923 9604